ORGANIC SWEET contains natural sugars that provide a source of energy for your plants and for the microorganisms that live symbiotically with them in the root-zone. Cultivating a rich culture of friendly bacteria and fungi is a sure-fire way to improve plant health. The carbohydrate content will help to add mass to your fruits, making harvest time a day to look forward to! ORGANIC SWEET will even enhance flavours, so you’ll also get a superior product!
• Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
• Provides natural sources of carbohydrate for feeding beneficial microbes
• Used throughout the grow and bloom stages
• Highly effective in any growing medium
• The worm tea contains enzymes that assist in a healthy root zone plus other micro-organisms that break down decaying plant material in this zone
• Delivers an intense energy source for your plants
• Assists with the production of essential oils
• If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as nutrient supplement along with bloom’s other organic nutrients
• Generally used at 1ml per litre of nutrient solution
• Enhances fragrances and flavours
How It Works
ORGANIC SWEET is no ordinary carbohydrate booster. It has an abundance of naturally sourced carbohydrates that your plant can use to develop tougher, more resinous fruits and flowers with intense fragrances and flavours. ORGANIC SWEET also has ingredients that help to cultivate microorganisms in the substrate. It contains worm tea – something that’s well known by organic growers for its ability to invigorate soil, adding bacteria, fungi, acinomycetes and protozoa. ORGANIC SWEET effectively forms a two-pronged attack, introducing legions of friendly microorganisms and then providing a source of nutrition for them to develop and multiply at the same time! A well thought out and highly effective product.
The Advanced Floriculture range can be used in any growing medium: soil, coco or hydro. It can be used right the way through both the grow and bloom phases, finishing as you get to the final flush, generally at 1ml per litre.
Application rates vary depending on the grow system and growing method. Please visit our feed schedules page for more information.
Where this product fits in with Advanced Floriculture’s main boosters:
PRE – weeks 2 and 3 of a 4 week grow stage
ORGANIC SWEET – from week 2 of the grow stage, finishing before the final flush
ULTRA – weeks 1 to 2 of the flowering stages
PHAT – weeks 2 to 4 of the flowering stages
PK – week 5 of flower
OOZE – from week 5, up to and including the final flush
FINAL – used during the last two weeks, up to and including the flush
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated form organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.
When to use:
System you can use in:
Run To Waste
Comes in 5 sizes: 300ml, 1L, 2.5L, 15L, 25L