FLORIGEN is a foliar spray designed to promote vibrant growth resulting in excellerated flower production and uniformity. Utilising natural plant extracts this formula encourages faster, stronger flower development.
• Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
• Use as a foliar application during the flower cycle
• Promotes flower development through natural plant extracts
• Will trigger greater flower production
• Plants ability to photosynthesize increases with bigger leaf size
How It Works
With a combination of natural plant extracts, natural minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids FLORIGEN adds an additional boost to your flower bloom from the top down.
FLORIGEN can be used right the way through the flowering phase. Mix with water at a rate of 20ml per litre and add it to your sprayer. Spray your plants thoroughly when the lights are off to avoid burning. In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product.
Application rates vary depending on the system and growing method. Please visit our feed schedules page for more information.
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated form organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.
When to use:
System you can use in:
Run To Waste
Comes in 5 sizes: 300ml, 1L, 2.5L, 15L, 25L