Nomleco (UK) Ltd will use reasonable efforts to maintain up-to-date and accurate information on this Website. However, you should note that the material contained on this Website is provided for information purposes only and shall not be deemed to make any commitment or enter into any obligation on the part of the Nomleco (UK) Ltd. Any images used on this Website are not necessarily representative of any product offering from the Nomleco (UK) Ltd and do not constitute a basis for purchase decisions.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Statement
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Statement
- It is the policy of Nomleco (UK) Ltd to deliver the highest level of
service to our customers, employees, and other key stakeholders. As a responsible organisation we are committed to the following:
- The communication of our strategies, objectives and targets to our customers, employees and key stakeholders to help drive continuous business improvements within our organisation, supply chain and customer base.
- The fulfilment of our corporate responsibilities in relation to the environment, established business values, moral expectations, professional and legal standards.
- The review of all feedback received from our customers, employees and key stakeholders and open conversation with these stakeholders to ensure that we fulfil the requirements of this policy.
To help achieve the above the organisation will:
- Form clear communication channels to totally understand each party’s responsibilities: Collaboration is key to everyone’s success.
- Ensure we uphold the values of honesty, partnership, and fairness in our relationships with all our customers, employees and key stakeholders.
- Establish clear and concise contracts that set out all agreed terms and conditions in a way that will help safeguard customers, employees, and suppliers against unfair business practices.
- Support and encourage our employees and supply chain to help local community organisations and activities in the locality of our works.
- Work closely with local schools, colleges, universities and provide apprenticeship opportunities within our industry.
- Maintain membership of the Considerate Constructors Scheme and assist in its aim of raising the standards of the Construction Industry and fully comply with all published codes of conduct.
- Utilise, where reasonably practicable, suppliers and contractors situated close to our works to support local businesses and reduce environmental impact.
Bribery And Corruption
It is the purpose of this document to set out the prevention of Bribery and Corruption Policy of the Firm as required by the Bribery Act 2010.
It is the policy of Nomleco (UK) Ltd
- To conduct business with integrity in an honest and fair manner, and to expect the same from those with whom we do business.
- That the direct or indirect offer, payment, soliciting or acceptance of bribes in any form (including
- Facilitation payments and improper non-financial advantages) is unacceptable.
- To recognise its obligations to meet all relevant legislative requirements pertaining to corruption which apply to any of the Firm’s undertakings both in the UK and overseas, including the Bribery Act 2010.
- To organise and arrange its affairs to ensure compliance with the policy.
To control, monitor and review the policy at intervals not exceeding 12 months and to revise as necessary in intervening periods to comply with current legislation and changes in the assessment of risk.
- To ensure that training is provided for all staff, both permanent and temporary, appropriate to their potential exposure to bribery and corruption.
- To ensure that all new employees receive induction training on the identification and prevention of bribery and corruption within one month of appointment.
- The firm are committed to the implementation of all the contents of this policy and will ensure that adequate resources are made available to ensure compliance. It is every employee, sub-contractor, agent and business partner’s responsibility to co-operate fully in the implementation of this policy and to consider it their duty to the Firm, to other employees and to the general public so to comply. Neglect by any employee, sub-contractor, agent or business associate regarding the Firm’s Prevention of Bribery and Corruption Policy will be viewed as a serious breach of its stated aims and may result in criminal proceedings and / or disciplinary action being taken against such an employee or termination of contracts with sub-contractors, agents or business partners.
- The allocation of duties for anti-bribery and corruption matters and the particular arrangements that the Firm will make to implement its Policy are set out within the operational procedures contained with the
Quality Management System.
Our policy will serve as a constant reminder of our responsibility to conduct business in an honest way, without the use of corrupt practices or acts of bribery.
Drugs And Alcohol Policy Statement
Nomleco (UK) Ltd will ensure that the requirements of this policy are fully communicated to all employees during their initial new starter induction and at regular intervals throughout the course of their employment. The firm has a documented Drugs and Alcohol Management procedure which defines the process, responsibilities, and arrangements for ensuring compliance with the requirements of Construction / Consulting legislation.
Employees under the control of the Company shall:
- Agree to undergo drugs and alcohol testing when requested to do so.
- Not come to work in an unfit state whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Not use, possess, or supply drugs or alcohol to any other employee or other person at work or on site.
- Not consume drugs or alcohol at work.
- Not store drugs or alcohol in personal areas such as lockers and desk drawers.
- Ensure that any agreed course of treatment for a drugs or alcohol related problem is fully completed.
It is the responsibility of all employees to notify their doctor of the nature of the work activities they are engaged in. Should there be a need to take any prescribed medication because of a health problem, it is the responsibility of all employees to ensure their direct line manager is immediately notified of any prescribed or “over-the-counter” medication being taken that may affect or impair their safe performance whilst at work.
Employees that believe they have a drugs or alcohol related problem and pro-actively raise the issue with their direct line manager shall be provided with confidential support. However, other employees in contravention of this Policy or the Company’s Drugs & Alcohol procedure shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
This policy shall be reviewed for its effectiveness and suitability at least annually as part of the Management Review process.
Environmental Policy Statement
Nomleco (UK) Ltd provides specialist design services to our industry. Success with our projects relies on technical expertise, economic awareness and management skills in delivering our clients’ requirements. We integrate our environmental management system into the planning and execution of our work in the office, and on site.
This controls the impact that our activities, product specifications and services have on the environment, and promotes sustainable development. In achieving these aims, we are committed to complying with any legal and other environmental protection requirements that are applicable to our works. We are committed to continuous improvement and carry out period reviews to ensure effectiveness and establish targets for improvement.
Our firm coordinates and assures environmental compliance. Nomleco (UK) Ltd also organises training and education of employees in their support and fulfilment of the environmental policy. With committed support from the management of Nomleco (UK) Ltd, in conjunction with employee involvement, our aims focus on the following areas of our business:
- Conscientious design with due regard to its impact on the environment.
- Production of designs that are in harmony with the natural environment.
- Specification of materials with the emphasis on efficiency and energy conservation.
- Identification of techniques and products that are less harmful and disruptive to the environment, the surrounding community and workforce.
- Reduction of waste, and reuse and recycle. Our policy will serve as a constant reminder of our responsibility to protect the environment and the community at large.
Equal Opportunities Policy
Nomleco (UK) Ltd wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion and belief, age, disability, sex, marital status, or responsibility for dependents. This policy sets out instructions that all employees are required to follow to ensure that it is achieved.
- There shall be no discrimination on account of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
- Employees have personal responsibility for the practical application of the Company’s Equality and Diversity Policy, which extends to the treatment of members of the public and employees.
- We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents, and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.
- Every possible step will be taken to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion, and career management are based solely on objective and job-related criteria.
- To this end, within the framework of the law, we are committed, wherever practicable, to achieving and maintaining a work force which broadly reflects the local community in which we operate.
Health And Safety Policy
Purpose It is the purpose of this document to set out the Health and Safety Policy of the Firm as required by Section 2 (3) of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
General Policy It is the policy of Nomleco (UK) Ltd:
- To safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of all its employees while at work, and to provide so far as is reasonably practicable a working environment in the office, and on site which is safe and without risk to health.
- To recognise its obligations to meet all relevant legislative requirements pertaining to health and safety, including the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 and the relevant statutes and regulations applicable in other legal jurisdictions which apply to any of the firm’s undertakings.
- To organise and arrange its affairs to ensure compliance with the policy.
- To ensure that competent persons are appointed to advise on health, safety, and welfare matters. To control, monitor and review the policy at the Management Review at intervals not exceeding 12 months and to revise as necessary in intervening periods to comply with current legislation. To ensure that safety training and instruction is provided for all staff, both permanent and temporary, appropriate to their task and exposure to hazards, methods, and equipment.
- To ensure that all new employees receive induction training together with an assessment of training needs within three weeks of appointment.
The Firm are committed to the implementation of all the contents of this policy and will ensure that adequate resources so to do are made available. It is every employee and sub-contractor’s responsibility to co-operate fully in the implementation of this policy and to consider it their duty to the Firm, to other employees and to the public so to comply.
Neglect by any employee or sub-contractor regarding the Firm’s Health & Safety Policy will be viewed as a serious breach of its stated aims and may result in disciplinary action being taken against such an employee or termination of the sub-contractor’s contract.
The allocation of duties for Health & Safety matters and the arrangements that the Firm will make to implement its Policy are set out with in the operational procedures contained with the Quality Management System.
Modern Slavery Act 2015
Nomleco (UK) Ltd provides a range of services including sale of agricultural products.
Nomleco (UK) Ltd is an owner managed business registered in Cyprus with subsidiary companies in the United Kingdom.
Modern Slavery Act 2015
Nomleco (UK) Ltd has produced a policy and a procedure relating to the Prevention of Slavery and Human Trafficking.
The policy sets out Nomleco (UK) Ltd firm conviction to conduct all business with integrity in an ethical, honest, and fair manner and to have zero tolerance in relation to acts of slavery or human trafficking.
The procedure sets out the methods by which Nomleco (UK) Ltd will enact the policy within the business itself and throughout its supply chain.
Preparing the procedure has led to changes in Nomleco (UK) Ltd standard forms of appointment for sub-consultants and sub-contractors and in Nomleco (UK) Ltd supplier evaluation process.
In the year ahead, Nomleco (UK) Ltd intends to implement the policy, procedure and amended documents and processes throughout its business.
This statement has been approved by the Manager Director of the Nomleco (UK) Ltd.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information we handle about our business partners, employees, staff, visitors to our website, individuals who access our sites/premises and other members of the public.
Our Code of Conduct is available on our website and sets out the guiding principles and standards we apply across our business to the management of personal information. We expect the same principles and standards from those with whom we do business.
Other Nomleco (UK) Ltd policies and protocols relevant to the collection and use of personal information will apply to our employees and staff. Our employees and staff can access the policies and protocols applying to them via our intranet and should direct any queries to their line manager or one of our Privacy Contact Officers.
Recruitment Policy Statement
Nomleco (UK) Ltd recognises its staff as being fundamental to its success. A strategic and professional approach to recruitment processes helps enable the business to attract and appoint employees with the necessary skills and attributes to fulfil its strategic aims and support the Company’s values.
Nomleco (UK) Ltd is committed to ensuring that the recruitment and selection of employees is conducted in a manner that is systematic, efficient, effective and promotes equality of opportunity.
Nomleco (UK) Ltd provides a range of services including the sale of agricultural products. Our reputation and success depend as much on environmental and economic awareness as our engineering capability.
Both this policy and our Environmental Policy are closely linked to ensure that we provide effective protection of the environment and adopt prudent use of materials, whilst ensuring that the social and economic needs of the community are met.
Embodied within our Environmental Management System are objectives that promote sustainable development. An appointed Environmental department coordinates and assures compliance and organises training of employees in their support and fulfilment of the sustainability policy. With committed support from the Nomleco Trading Ltd, in conjunction with employee involvement, our aims include the following:
- A framework for continued environmental improvement and setting objectives and targets, through implementation of our Environmental Management System.
- To fully integrate environmental and social factors at all levels in our designs, product specifications and services.
- To work with clients, contractors, and suppliers to encourage sustainable business and adoption of environmental best practice.
- To participate in open consultation with all interested stakeholders in promoting sustainable development.
Our environmental policy confirms our compliance with relevant environmental legislation and industry guidance, and our commitment to continuous improvement through periodic reviews and attainment of targets.